The T4T-Cloud Configurator can be used to create luminaire projects, customize the driver settings and download the production file.
The workflow is as follows:
- Create a new project by selecting a driver from the list. Multiple filters are available to search for a particular driver.
- Select the Operating Mode of the driver. The Operating Mode determines which features of the driver are active and need to be configured.
- Select an LED Module (only necessary for Tunable White drivers in DT8, Dim-to-warm, or TouchDim Colour operating mode)
- Browse through the list of features and customize their parameters as needed.
- When saving, a "Project Name" is mandatory, otherwise a random temporary name will automatically be given.
- The temporary name can be changed by clicking "Change Project Name".
- Projects are saved in the cloud (in the workspace determined by the Access Key) and and can be re-opened from there. This means that there is no need for project files as used in T4T-D.
- After completion of customization, the Production File can be downloaded and then be programmed into the drivers by using the PC Tools T4T-P, T4T-DLL or T4T-CMD,
which are available for download via myosram.com.
- The T4T-Cloud Configurator allows to import existing production files, e.g. for re-use of previous work. For safety reasons (configuration lock) keys are not imported.
In case you need help, please send an email to OSRAM T4T Support.
- The (overall) Error Message "HWAllocationError: HW allocation error" means the features LEDSet and Thermal Protection cannot be concurrently used in the driver. Please disable one of them to create a valid project.
- For Tunable White drivers only OSRAM LED Modules are supported in this version. The handling of customized LED Modules will be added in a later version.
- The Tunable White drivers OTi DALI 35/220-240/700 D NFC TW L (FW1 = AM14467) and OTi DALI 75/220-240/700 D NFC TW L (FW1 = AM12456) are not supported by T4T-Cloud anymore. They are only supported by T4T-D.
- Use Google Chrome (recommended), Mozilla Firefox or MS Edge as browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer is not feasible)
- Minimum screen resolution: 1366x768px
- 1.1 - Added Tunable White Drivers and OSRAM LED Modules (30-05-2020)
- 1.0.1 - Fixed some charts (09-03-2020)
- 1.0 - First Release (11-02-2020)